Friday, 04.26.2024, 6:05 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Forum » GrimMS » GrimMS Forum » Skaark's GM App (Just my GM application.)
Skaark's GM App
SkaarkDate: Saturday, 03.03.2012, 7:21 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Name: Forrest

IGN: Skaark

Why do you wish to be a GM: I want to help the server become better, with a happier community. I love to help new people, which then leads to a happier, less stressed community.

How long have you played GrimMS: I joined yesterday, but I plan on sticking around. 3/2/2012

Any GM experience: Yes, I was a GM on uMadStory.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: Absolutely. I can explain anything and everything I've learned, even if it takes a while.

How can you help the server: I can help new players learn the rules, how to play, where to grind/farm etc., and how to become better.

Other*: Uhmmm some stuff about me... I'm 16, a boxer, I started four months ago and my first fight is coming up this month on the 16th. ^^ I plan on being an Online Gameplay Programmer after college, so right now I'm working on learning C++.

What can you code*: C++, even though the only version server I've heard that needs C++ is v93+ lol. I can also edit items, and NPCs. I want to learn more about wz editing but I've yet to find a server that would trust me to not edit some file wrong.

Can you GFX*: No :c

Message edited by Skaark - Saturday, 03.03.2012, 7:33 AM

Forum » GrimMS » GrimMS Forum » Skaark's GM App (Just my GM application.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: