Friday, 03.29.2024, 10:15 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
Forum » GrimMS » GrimMS Forum » LawBreakerTM's GM App (LawBreakerTM's GM App)
LawBreakerTM's GM App
LawBreakerTMDate: Saturday, 02.04.2012, 10:41 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Name: Steven, im 20 years old.( Please dont troll me i have a job, im starting police officer in training in about 1 year )

IGN: LawBreakerTM

Why do you wish to be a GM: For fun to find some friends, and have good times online, and having a great server community for people to be welcome'd

How long have you played GrimMS: Well, im new because i was reacently hacked on Global Maple Story, And i decided that game is a waste of my time where its filled with hackers,scammers and exploiters where no friends to be found so i decided to come here as a GM and help out and make new friends :), also being a GM is giving me chances to be nice to people and be nice to them, and guard the server like i will be doing in my next year, starting as a Police Officer, so this is my opportunity to finally Do something i always do, Help out and be a GM

Any GM experience: i have been a Owner of numerous Servers past 6 years and i have been a GM/Admin alot of times i cant even count all i remeber is i use to own the following servers:[RoyalCityMS,2TouchMS,CupidStory,DungeonStory, and ArrowHeadMS] but to be truthful i dont like being a owner, i rather be a GM/admin.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: i do not consider anyone a noob
because if you think about it we were all in that spot being a noob so its nothing to be ashamed of, (Please Avoid using foul language in the server, and be a nice community)

How can you help the server: Police Officer to a GM is Basicly the same thing but, Police officer is a big responsibility, GM is also a responsible Job, meaning you cant be always offline, and you cant be fooling around and calling people "suckers" and being like "haha ima GM and your not smile muhuahahha" theres a reason why your chosen a GM, to help out, and thats why im here!

Other*: i <3 Maplestory and i <3 those who join, Choose me and ill do the best job for you!

What can you code*: Sorry i dont code XD, but i can be tought.

Can you GFX*: Yes i can do GFX my Channle is "LawBreakerHD' check out my intro and i do banners also!, meaning i can make a good one for GrimmsMS Link:Youtube.com/lawbreakerHD i barly go on it anymore...

FudgyCookiezDate: Sunday, 02.05.2012, 1:59 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
Wow nice detail Good luck on your app and good luck on your police job, U bet it's going to be hard.

Huynh4everDate: Tuesday, 02.28.2012, 11:26 AM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Administrators
~ Accepted ~

Forum » GrimMS » GrimMS Forum » LawBreakerTM's GM App (LawBreakerTM's GM App)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: