Archive - read only
Forum » GrimMS » GrimMS Forum » iUkulele's GM App
iUkulele's GM App
jric21Date: Sunday, 01.29.2012, 2:07 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Name: Jed

IGN: iUkulele

Why do you wish to be a GM: I love being apart of servers and helping out in anyway I can.

How long have you played GrimMS: This is my first day, but the server was really easy to get used to. I've played a server with same system and NPC's but I don't remember the name. So that made it easier.

Any GM experience: Yes, I've been a GM in a server called StatError. But server went down about a month later.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: Of course. I don't see why I wouldn't be able too. I love helping others and I can show the noobs some basics smile

How can you help the server: I can help people whenever they need it. I can also, stop hackers if they happen to cross my sight. Although there isn't many hackers in pservers. I'll hold events if the players wanted them and if another GM approves of it.

Other*: I love making friends and helping people. My favorite color is purple. I'm Filipino 0.o Well if you want to get to know me then talk to me :P

What can you code*: I was once learning how to code but it didn't really appeal to me. I also lost all my editing tools so I kind of just stopped. Lol

Can you GFX*: Sorry, I can't.

iiachisanoDate: Sunday, 01.29.2012, 4:55 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Users
Good Luck on your app!

Huynh4everDate: Sunday, 01.29.2012, 10:26 AM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Administrators
~ Accepted ~ Gratz

Forum » GrimMS » GrimMS Forum » iUkulele's GM App
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: